- Date & time: Sat 13th May 2017 at 12:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: www.amblesideac.org.uk
- Distance: 14.5km / 9m
- Climb: 914m / 2999ft
- Venue: Rydal Hall, Ambleside.
- Grid ref: NY367063
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £12.00
Contact for Race Information
- Jon-paul Challinor
- Moss bank, Penny bridge, Ulverston, LA12 7RH
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: M Roberts – 01:15:11 – 2000
- Female: V Wilkinson – 01:27:15 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Parking £1. Tea & cakes at finish. You must park in the official race car park signed from the A591.There is strictly no parking at Rydal Hall and the lane leading up to the Hall, which will be policed! If you don't have the required kit (FRA rules) you won't be allowed to enter. Pete Bland Sports/inov-8 Lakes Grand Prix counter.