- Date & time: Sat 2nd Sep 2017 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BS GPS:
- Website: iansymington.wixsite.com/thebogartofblackshaw
- Distance: 8.9km / 5.5m
- Climb: 274m / 899ft
- Venue: Fete field, Blackshaw Head, nr Hebden Bridge.
- Grid ref: 959276 on OL21
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Donations to Fete on entry to field. Limit 150. Registration from 12:30 p.m.
Contact for Race Information
- Ian Symington
- 1 Cally Cottages, Badger Lane, Blackshaw Head, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7JN
- 07455 177507
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M Wharton – 00:36:10 – 2015
- Female: J Waites – 00:40:58 – 2009
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
You must bring waterproof whole body cover, hat and gloves. No kit, no run. Beginner friendly race. Part of Blackshaw Head Fete.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Ben Nevis
- 00:00am – Gladstone 9
- 00:00am – Morrone Hill Race - Braemar Gathering
- 11:00am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 15:00pm – Dartmoor Beer And Bacon