- Date & time: Wed 15th Jun 2016 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: York. Dales
- Category: AS
- Website: www.settleharriers.org
- Distance: 9.8km / 6.1m
- Climb: 550m / 1804ft
- Venue: Gill Garth Farm, Selside, Settle, BD24 0HX.
- Grid ref: 783750
- Skills & experience: PM, NS
- Age info: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
See website for more detail. Proceeds to Horton Primary School.
Contact for Race Information
- Alex Pilkington
- Middle Studfold Cottage, Horton-in-Ribblesdale, Settle, BD24 0ER
- 07720 774322
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: A Osborne – 00:45:54 – 2015
- Female: M Hyder – 00:54:17 – 2015
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U10, U12, U14, U16 start after seniors, U18s run with seniors.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Food and refreshments provided. Plenty of parking. A chance to tackle the infamous Rawnsley's Leap and explore the Bac-o-Ingleborough.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Hotfoot Up Famau
- 00:00am – Ben Sheann
- 19:15pm – Carlton Midsummer Meander
- 19:30pm – Brown Wardle (and A Bit Moor)