- Date & time: Sun 19th Jul 2015 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: www.peteblandsports.co.uk
- Distance: 19.8km / 12.3m
- Climb: 1006m / 3300ft
- Venue: Kentmere Village Hall.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Online entries only from 1st January.
Contact for Race Information
- Pete Bland
- 12 Danes Road, Staveley, Kendal, LA8 9PW
- 01539 821688
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 01:22:36 – 2004
- Female: T. Brindley – 01:42:40 – 2004
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Sportident timing being used. Refreshments in village hall for small charge. Free commemorative teeshirt to all participants.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Coniston Country Fair
- 11:00am – Holme Moss
- 12:00pm – Cracoe ( B O F R A )
- 14:00pm – Pendle Family Festival Juniors Day 2
- 14:30pm – Cosdon