- Date & time: Sun 1st Feb 2015 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BL
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: www.denbydaletravellers.org.uk
- Distance: 23km / 14.3m
- Climb: 741m / 2431ft
- Venue: Langsett Barn, S36 4GY, on A616.
- Grid ref: 211005 on OS OL1
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry only on official entry form available from race website early Dec. FINAL closing date for entries: Mon 26th Jan. Entry limit of 200.
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Howard
- 21 Second Avenue, Horbury, Wakefield, WF4 6HB
- 07792 527781
- Teams allowed:
- Male: D Watson – 01:35:38 – 2006
- Female: H Fines – 01:54:24 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Please note 11:50am cut-off time at CP1 (top of Cut Gate). Bottle of Rescue Ale to all finishers. Refreshments free but donations to Woodhead MRT welcome.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event