- Date & time: Sun 26th Apr 2015 at 11:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BM GPS:
- Website: www.t42.org.uk/hayfield
- Distance: 15.4km / 9.6m
- Climb: 600m / 1968ft
- Venue: Hayfield Village.
- Grid ref: 037870
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
By April 6th. Cheques to "Kinder Downfall Fell Race". Limit 300. No substitutions. Registration at Scout Hut, Swallow House Lane (GR 035873).
Contact for Race Information
- Kinder Downfall
- 2 Cote Lane, Hayfield, High Peak, SK22 2HL
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: M. Kinch – 01:01:46 – 1995
- Female: S. Rowell – 01:14:46 – 1995
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Counter in the Hayfield Championship.