- Date & time: Sat 30th May 2015 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AL
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: www.duddonvalleyfellrace.org.uk
- Distance: 29km / 18m
- Climb: 1830m / 6004ft
- Venue: Newfield Inn, Seathwaite, Duddon Valley, Cumbria.
- Grid ref: 227960
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry only for long race, from 1st March to 23rd May, limit 500. Entry form from website or use FRA form. Cheques to "Duddon Race Committee".
Contact for Race Information
- James Goffe
- Spring Bank, Bank End, Broughton-in-Furness, LA20 6DR
- 01229 716869
- Teams allowed:
- Male: I. Holmes – 02:42:35 – 2007
- Female: J. McIver – 03:11:26 – 2008
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
English Championships counter. Also short course 15.3km/915m, 11:20 a.m., £6 on day.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Excalibur
- 11:00am – Malham Kirkby Fell Juniors
- 13:30pm – Malham Kirkby Fell
- 14:45pm – Wincle Trout
Sorry no maps available for this event