- Date & time: Wed 2nd Jul 2014 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS GPS:
- Distance: 6km / 3.7m
- Climb: 301m / 988ft
- Venue: Staveley Mill Yard, next to Wheelbase/Wilfs Cafe.
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Registration Hawkshead Brewery Bar, Staveley Mill Yard.
Contact for Race Information
- Pete Bland
- 12 Danes Road, Staveley, Kendal, LA8 9PW
- 01539 821688
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R Jebb – 00:27:08 – 2013
- Female: S. Taylor – 00:34:16 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Fully marked. Proceeds to Staveley First Responders. Enjoy a pint in the bar afterwards.