- Date & time: Sat 10th May 2014 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BM
- Website: cressbrookclub.org.uk
- Distance: 10.5km / 6.5m
- Climb: 350m / 1148ft
- Venue: Cressbrook Club, Cressbrook, SK17 8SX.
- Grid ref: SK170731
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Vent car park at mill, 5min walk.
Contact for Race Information
- Paul Radcliffe
- 53 Hall View, Cressbrook, Buxton, SK17 8SX
- 01298 872409
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:42:00 – 2009
- Female: J. Lee – 00:48:50 – 2007
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Junior fun races for 7 to 12s (1km to 3km), start 10am.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Event car park at mill - 5 min walk.
Other races on this day
- 08:00am – Excalibur
- 11:00am – Annalong Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Cowpe Junior And U23
- 12:00pm – Buttermere Sailbeck
- 13:00pm – Last Drop Loop
- 14:00pm – Bollington Festival 3 Peaks
- 14:00pm – Steam Bunny Stomp