- Date & time: Sun 29th Jun 2014 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: North York Moors
- Category: BS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: eskvalleyfellclub.org
- Distance: 9.4km / 5.8m
- Climb: 390m / 1280ft
- Venue: Maybeck Car Park, nr Whitby, N Yorks - one mile past caravan park which is at GR895040.
- Skills & experience: PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Use universal entry form.
Contact for Race Information
- David Parry
- 54A Saxonfield, Coulby Newham, Middlesborough, TS8 0SN
- 07583 021070
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
men (4), women (3).
- Male: P. Butler – 00:47:58 – 2011
- Female: L. Brown – 00:50:57 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Part of the Northern Runner/ Esk Valley Fell Club Summer Series.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – North Devon Aonb Marathon
- 10:00am – North Devon Aonb Half Marathon
- 10:30am – Settle Hills
- 11:00am – Great Bakewell Pudding Race
- 11:00am – Cronkley
- 14:00pm – Arnison Dash
- 14:30pm – Langley Fete
Sorry no maps available for this event