- Date & time: Sat 6th Sep 2014 at 13:00
- Country: Scotland
- Region: North
- Category: AM
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: bennevisrace.co.uk
- Distance: 14km / 8.7m
- Climb: 1347m / 4419ft
- Venue: New Town Park, Claggan, Fort William.
- Skills & experience: ER
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £23.00
- Entry info:
Check website early in 2014 for entry forms.
Contact for Race Information
- Michael Whitehead
- Ben Nevis Race Association, PO Box 7049, Fort William, PH33 9AE
- 01397 706133
- Teams allowed:
- Male: K. Stuart – 01:25:34 – 1984
- Female: P. Haworth – 01:43:25 – 1984
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – O M M Lite
- 05:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks - Brecon Beacons Long
- 05:30am – Ve3k Vegan English 3000s
- 06:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks - Brecon Beacons Short
- 11:30am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 13:20pm – Morrone ( Braemar Gathering)
Sorry no maps available for this event