- Date & time: Sun 8th Sep 2013 at 10:40
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: Unknown
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: www.map17events.org.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Nant Conwy Rugby Club, Trefiw, LL26 0PW.
- Grid ref: SH786619
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Age info: 16 for MTB leg.
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£50 solo, £75 teams.
Contact for Race Information
- Ellie Salisbury
- Tan y Bryn, Craiglwyd Rd, Penmaenmawr, Conwy, LL34 6ER
- 07789 061648
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- one leg each.
- Male: I. Smith – 03:22:16 – 2012
- Female: R. Cook – 04:34:53 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
3 Legs; Open Estuary Kayak, fell race and MTB. Kayak leg starts by Conwy Bridge. Transition Run-MTB at Events Centre. For solos & teams. Profits to Snowdonia Society. Estimated winning time 3hrs. See website for details.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Yorkshireman Off Road Marathon
- 10:30am – Cancelled - Coombes Tor
- 10:30am – Yorkshireman Off Road Half Marathon
- 11:00am – Stretton Skyline
- 11:00am – Whitfield Village Fair
- 13:15pm – Padfield Plum Fair Scamper
Sorry no maps available for this event