- Date & time: Sat 18th May 2013 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Distance: 9km / 5.6m
- Climb: 370m / 1214ft
- Venue: Bollington Brewery, Adlington Rd, Bollington, Ches., SK10 5JT.
- Grid ref: SJ931781
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Includes food and refreshments in the Brewery.
Contact for Race Information
- Andy Skelhorn
- 5 Waterhouse Avenue, Bollington, Macclesfield, SK10 5JP
- 07748 692342
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:37:09 – 2010
- Female: O. Walwyn-Bush – 00:42:00 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Popular race with fell novices.
Other races on this day
- 08:00am – Old Counties Tops
- 11:00am – Charlesworth Chase (simon's Seat)
- 11:00am – Totternish Ridge Race
- 13:00pm – Cader Idris
Sorry no maps available for this event