- Date & time: Sun 19th Feb 2012 at 12:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AM
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Distance: 11.25km / 7m
- Climb: 601m / 1972ft
- Venue: Staveley Mill Yard, next to Wheelbase/Wilfs Cafe.
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£1 donation to First Responders. Registration upstairs bar Hawkshead Brewery, Staveley Mill Yard.
Contact for Race Information
- Pete Bland
- 12 Danes Road, Staveley, Kendal, LA8 9PW
- 01539 821688
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Fully marked. Celebrate with the Blands 50 years of marriage and 30 years in business. Free soup and bread.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Racekit/dark&white Mini-mm/trail Series 3
- 11:30am – Studmarks From The Summit - Fell Race For Life
Sorry no maps available for this event