- Date & time: Sat 30th Jun 2012
- Start time info: 2.15 p.m. approx.
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: goytvalleystriders.org.uk
- Distance: 9.3km / 5.8m
- Climb: 274m / 899ft
- Venue: Whaley Bridge Bowling Club, SK23 7HX.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Philomena Smith
- 132 Old Road, Whaley Bridge, High Peak, SK23 7LA
- 07885 208835
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L. Taggert – 00:36:49 – 2009
- Female: S. Lomas – 00:45:46 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Arrive before 1.50 p.m. because road closed for Rose Queen Carnival. Part of Goyt Valley Series.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Corrieyairack Challenge Duathlon
- 11:00am – Comptons Cross
- 12:00pm – Foel Fras
- 14:00pm – Dollar
- 15:15pm – Eldwick Gala
Sorry no maps available for this event