- Date & time: Sat 2nd Jul 2011 at 14:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: wfra.org.uk
- Distance: 9.3km / 5.8m
- Climb: 701m / 2300ft
- Venue: Carnival Field, adjacent Clogwyn Outdoor Shop, Capel Curig.
- Grid ref: SH723578
- Skills & experience: LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Ross Powell
- Pen y Buarth Farm, Upper LLandwrog, Caernarfon, LL54 7RD
- 01286 881491
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Whitfield – 00:44:52 – 1998
- Female: A. Mudge – 00:52:28 – 1998
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U12(over 10)/U14/U16/U18, £1 on day.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Held in conjunction with Carnival.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Saunders Lakeland Mountain Marathon
- 04:00am – 10 Peaks
- 10:30am – Chevy Chase
- 11:00am – Corrieyairack Challenge Duathlon
- 11:00am – Wharfedale Ttt Race 2
- 14:00pm – Dollar
- 15:00pm – Charmouth Challenge
- 15:15pm – Oakworth Haul