- Date & time: Sun 11th Sep 2011
- Start time info: Interval starts from 8.30 a.m.
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: O
- Website: ldmta.org.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Somewhere in the Lake District - to be announced 2 weeks before event.
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £17.50
- Entry info:
On-line from April. Hot food, map and dibber hire included.
Contact for Race Information
- David Rosen
- 27 Beech Road, Halton, Lancaster, LA2 6QQ
- 01524 811553
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Three courses:16m/7000'; 12m/5000; short 10m/3500 (approximate distances & climbs).
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Yorkshireman Off Road Marathon
- 10:30am – Yorkshireman Half Marathon
- 10:30am – Coombes Tor
- 11:00am – Whitfield Village Fair
- 11:00am – Stretton Skyline
- 13:15pm – Padfield Plum Fair Scamper