- Date & time: Sat 16th Jun 2018
- Start time info: 5.30 p.m. individual, 6.30 p.m. team.
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS
- Website: www.helmhill.co.uk
- Distance: 5km / 3.1m
- Climb: 260m / 853ft
- Venue: Lakeside Hotel, Newby Bridge, LA12 8AT.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£8 individual, £24 for team of 3 on entry form available from organiser from March 1st. Limited to only 14 entries per race.
Contact for Race Information
- Roger Aubrey
- Meadow View, Prizet, Kendal, LA8 8AB
- 07802 422654
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
Individual: I. Holmes, 24:46, 2006. Team: Limited Edition: 25:51, 2004.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Return boat row across Lake Windermere not included in race distance. N.B. Only running part covered by FRA license.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Alwinton 3 Tops
- 11:00am – Great Lakes Run
- 14:00pm – Y Cerrig Las
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:15pm – Peter Brinsley Bosley Fete
Sorry no maps available for this event