- Date & time: Wed 9th May 2018 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Distance: 8km / 5m
- Climb: 229m / 751ft
- Venue: Rainow Institute, B5470 between Macclesfield and Whaley Bridge.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Rachael Lawrance
- New Barn Farm, Hawkins Lane, Rainow, Macclesfield, SK10 5TL
- 07786 637832
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:31:08 – 2009
- Female: O. Walwyn – 00:33:49 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Tea and stickies available from 6.30 p.m.(ish) and after race.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event