- Date & time: Sat 17th Feb 2018 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: Bowland/NW Lancs.
- Category: BS
- Website: www.bowlandfellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: 8km / 5m
- Climb: 381m / 1250ft
- Venue: Bleasdale Parish Hall, PR3 1UY.
- Grid ref: SD574453
- Skills & experience: ER, PM
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Limit 120. Contact organiser with details and pay on day.
Contact for Race Information
- Leigh Warburton
- 88 Mersey St, Longridge, Preston, PR3 3RL
- 07936 334751
- Teams allowed:
- Male: C Arthur – 00:34:56 – 2017
- Female: J Lee – 00:43:14 – 2006
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Bring full kit including map, compass & whistle for this Winter race. Kit checks! Limited parking, please car share.
Other races on this day
- 11:30am – Flower Scar
Sorry no maps available for this event