- Date & time: Tue 1st Jun 2010 at 19:15
- Country: England
- Category: AS
- Website: prestonharriers.wordpress.com/
- Distance: 6.1km / 3.8m
- Climb: 351m / 1150ft
- Venue: Fell Foot, nr Chipping, Lancs.
- Grid ref: 602442
- Skills & experience: LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £3.00
- Entry info:
By May 30th, cheques to "Preston Harriers". Entry on day if limit of 125 not reached - contact organiser.
Contact for Race Information
- Michael McLoughlin
- 21 St Margarets Close, Ingol, Preston, PR2 3ZU
- 07977 439060
- Teams allowed:
- Male: J. Symonds – 00:27:27 – 2007
- Female: N. White – 00:34:09 – 2007
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Parking restricted. No food or Village Hall. PLEASE NOTE THAT SLIGHT MODIFICATION OF ROUTE IN CONSULTATION WITH NATURAL ENGLAND/LANDOWNERS HAS ENABLED THE RACE LIMIT TO BE INCREASED TO 125. The route will now go directly to Paddy's Pole avoiding the top of Home House Fell.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event