- Date & time: Sat 14th Oct 2017 at 13:30
- Country: England
- Region: Isle of Man
- Category: AM
- Website: www.katesrace.co.uk
- Distance: 10.3km / 6.4m
- Climb: 950m / 3117ft
- Venue: Laxey Promenade, Isle of Man, IM4 7DF
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Price includes tram journey from Snaefell Summit back to Laxey.
Contact for Race Information
- Sean McLachlan
- Spring House, Ramsay Rd, Laxey, Isle of Man, IM4 7PY
- 07624 493253
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L Taggart – 00:56:47 – 2015
- Female: J Taggart – 01:11:27 – 2015
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
The vertical equivalent to the Isle of Man's End-to-End, the route starts with a hand in the sea off Laxey Beach and wends its way up to the top of Snaefell. From the lowest point to the highest, this is not only a journey in memory of Kate Burge, this a journey of hardship, discovery and achievement. Those who raced last year remember, those who plan to race this year anticipate.
Other races on this day
No other races on this day.
Sorry no maps available for this event