- Date & time: Sat 6th Feb 2010 at 10:00
- Country: England
- Category: BM
- Website: cvfr.co.uk
- Distance: 14.5km / 9m
- Climb: 457m / 1500ft
- Venue: Old Town Cricket Club, Hebden Bridge.
- Grid ref: 998285
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
By Jan. 30th on form from website. Cheques to "CVFR". Substitutes allowed up to and on race day.
Contact for Race Information
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L. Athersmith – 01:09:57 – 2008
- Female: L. Lacon – 01:23:17 – 2008
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Full body cover, map, whistle, compass & emergency food MUST be carried.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event