- Date & time: Sat 17th Jun 2017 at 11:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AL
- Website: www.fellrace.org.uk/events/pedolcwmpennant
- Distance: 24km / 14.9m
- Climb: 1700m / 5577ft
- Venue: Cwm Pennant Hostel.
- Grid ref: 525436
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £11.00
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Online entries open on 1st February at www.fabian4.co.uk, only 300 entries accepted, so check race website to check whether entries are available on the day before travelling.
Contact for Race Information
- Matthew Roberts
- 13 Llainwen Isaf, Llanberis, Caenarfon, LL55 4LG
- 07776 298898
- Teams allowed:
- Male: C Bell – 02:16:42 – 2016
- Female: L Roberts – 02:43:49 – 2016
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Car parking is tight so car share if possible though farmers field available for parking on the day at £2 a car. Avoid bringing dogs as this is sheep country. Post race festivities are planned and accommodation available in hostel at race HQ at www.cwmpennant.org.uk.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Annual General Meeting
- 13:00pm – Tebay
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley
- 15:15pm – Peter Brinsley Bosley Fete
Sorry no maps available for this event