- Date & time: Fri 4th Mar 2016 at 23:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BL
- Website: www.highpeakmarathon.org.uk
- Distance: 67km / 41.6m
- Climb: 1645m / 5397ft
- Venue: Edale Village Hall.
- Grid ref: SK124853
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £80.00
- Entry info:
Per team of 4. 2016 entries accepted on-line via website only during Nov 2015. For 2017 enter in Nov 2016.
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Bradbury
- 126 Greystones Road, Sheffield, S11 7BR
- 07793 989922
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: Flipper's Gang – 07:51:58 – 2013
- Female: Carnethy Ladies – 09:40:41 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Overnight marathon for teams of 4 only. Navigational ability and experience essential.
Other races on this day
No other races on this day.
Sorry no maps available for this event