- Date & time: Sun 28th Mar 2010 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Category: AM
- Website: eskvalleyfellclub.org
- Distance: 15.3km / 9.5m
- Climb: 722m / 2370ft
- Venue: Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge, nr Ralphs Crosses, N. Yorks.
- Grid ref: 678998
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Use FRA form to pre-enter. Limit 200.
Contact for Race Information
- David Parry
- 54A Saxonfield, Coulby Newham, Middlesborough, TS8 0SN
- 07890 430624
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
men (4), ladies (3).
- Male: L. Banton – 01:26:26 – 2009
- Female: E. Johnson – 01:44:49 – 2009
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Part of Northern Runner/ Esk Valley Fell Club Winter Series. Kit to be carried.