- Date & time: Sat 9th Mar 2013 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BM
- Website: clayton-le-moors-harriers.co.uk
- Distance: 16.7km / 10.4m
- Climb: 590m / 1936ft
- Venue: Barley, nr Burnley.
- Grid ref: 823403
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Cheques to "Clayton-le-Moor Harriers".
Contact for Race Information
- Barrie Walmsley
- Twynham, 19 Whinney Lane, Langho, Blackburn, BB6 8DQ
- 01254 248025
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Godsman – 01:09:41 – 2011
- Female: D. Gowans – 01:26:13 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Post race refreshments available at Village Hall.
Other races on this day
- 08:00am – Haworth Hobble - Wuthering Hike
- 11:30am – Windmills Whizz - Fell Race For Life
- 12:00pm – Slieve Gullion
- 13:00pm – Carding Mill Canter
Sorry no maps available for this event