- Date & time: Sat 21st Jul 2012 at 04:00
- Country: England - Not FRA
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AL
- Website: 10peaks.com
- Distance: 73km / 45.4m
- Climb: 5600m / 18372ft
- Venue: Swirls car park, Thirlmere.
- Grid ref: 316169
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £50.00
- Entry info:
Entry fee will increase to £65 from May 1st.
Contact for Race Information
- Paul Smith
- St Jacques Cottage, Upper St Jacques, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1SS
- Teams allowed:
- Male: A. Jackson – 14:30:00 – 2011
- Female: R. Lounds – 22:26:00 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Covers 10 highest peaks in the Lake District. Transport provided to the start from Keswick. Charity event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Cancelled - Bingley Show
- 14:00pm – Warton Crag
- 14:00pm – Snowdon - Date Change
- 14:30pm – Turnslack
- 15:00pm – Ingleborough
- 15:00pm – North Bovey Fair