- Date & time: Sun 26th Aug 2012 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Website: runningwithdavid.com
- Distance: 8.9km / 5.5m
- Climb: 259m / 850ft
- Venue: Village Hall, Bradbourne, nr Ashbourne, Derbys. Start/finish 1km away.
- Grid ref: 209526 on Landranger 119
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Pre-entry fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
£1.50 16 & 17yrs.
Contact for Race Information
- David Denton
- 5 Swinney Lane, Belper, DE56 1EF
- 07747 776233
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U14/U16, 4.5km/129m, 10.30 a.m.; U8, 0.8km/30m, 11.30 a.m.; U10, 1.6km/60m, 11:30 a.m.; U12, 3.2km/80m, 11:45 a.m.; all free.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Also 4.5km/129m race for beginners/juniors.
Other races on this day
- 09:00am – New Balance Ultra Tour Of The Peak District
- 10:12am – 12.12 Trail
- 10:30am – Tour Of Norland Moor
- 11:00am – Cnicht
- 16:00pm – Grasmere Senior Guides Race
Sorry no maps available for this event