- Date & time: Sat 31st Mar 2012 at 09:30
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: BL
- Website: excaliburmarathon.com
- Distance: 43km / 26.7m
- Climb: 1403m / 4603ft
- Venue: Clwydian Range - Moel Famau car park.
- Grid ref: 173612
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£12 solo, £20 for team of 2. Includes refreshments/hot meal at finish and T-shirt for all finishers.
Contact for Race Information
- Sarah Gresty
- Claire House Children's Hospice, Clatterbridge Road, Bebington, CH63 4JD
- 0151 343 0883
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Also event for walkers starting at 8 a.m. Charity events - participants encouraged to fundraise.