- Date & time: Tue 5th Apr 2011 at 19:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: CS
- Distance: 4.8km / 3m
- Climb: 91m / 300ft
- Venue: Old Sun Hotel, Haworth, W Yorks. 5 min walk to start.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 12
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £2.00
Contact for Race Information
- Dave Woodhead
- 166 Hainworth Wood Road, Keighley, BD21 5DF
- 01535 669100
- Teams allowed:
- Male: J. Thomas – 00:14:41 – 2009
- Female: M. Wilkinson – 00:17:20 – 2007
- Other info:
"Egg Stage" A. Jones/J. Thompson, 3:23, 2009; f. M. Wilkinson, 3.59, 2007.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Cadbury's Creme Egg to all finishers. All prizes Easter eggs. 3 races out of 3 to count for overall awards.
Other races on this day
No other races on this day.
Sorry no maps available for this event