- Date & time: Tue 31st May 2011 at 19:15
- Country: England
- Region: North York Moors
- Category: BM
- Website: eskvalleyfellclub.org
- Distance: 16.9km / 10.5m
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Blue Bell Hotel (adjacent), Ingleby Arncliffe, nr Stokesley, N. Yorks.
- Skills & experience: PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
Contact for Race Information
- David Parry
- 54A Saxonfield, Coulby Newham, Middlesborough, TS8 0SN
- 07583 021070
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
men (4), ladies (3).
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Route changed because of agressive parking restrictions at previous venue. See website for map. Part of the Northern Runner/ Esk Valley Fell Club Summer Series. No toilets.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Thorpe Cloud Junior
Sorry no maps available for this event